Price: from €115 per person
Duration: Approximately 11 hours
When: All year on request
Meeting point: Your hotel
Your local expert guide will show you Budapest`s major highlights, bringing to the light its fascinating history. During your extensive tour through the districts of Buda and Pest, you will learn about the historical and cultural importance of each in Buda. Visit Buda Castle Bastion, and see Budapest`s oldest and most beautiful house of worship, Mathias Church.
During free time on the Pest side of the river, enjoy a typical Hungarian lunch in the cosmopolitan pedestrian area. Afterward we’ll drive along the famed Andrássy Avenue, the site of some of Hungary’s most impressive and monumental building, where you’ll view Heroes` Square, the Opera House, St Stephen`s Basilica and many of the representative Palais of the city`s aristocracy. And of course not trip to Budapest would be complete without admiring the spectacular Parliament Building, arguably the city`s most fetching landmark.
*All our private day trips from Vienna can be customised, in case you have any specific ideas or places that interest you more than others, just let us know in advance and we can tailor the tour to you.
- Day Trip from Vienna to Budapest in a luxury Mercedes vehicle
- 2 hour guided city tour of Budapest’s sights including the Royal Castle, Fisherman’s Bastion, St. Stephen’s Basilica, Opera House, Buda Castle, Parliament, Heroes’ Square, Matthias Church, Danube River, the pedestrian centre of Pest, and much more
- Free time to explore at your own pace
- Enjoy lunch on your own at one of our recommended restaurants
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport in a luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 2 hour tour of Budapest with local guide
- Gratuities for your driver and guide are not included but welcomed
- Food and drinks
Terms & Additional Info
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; we take no responsibility for
unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Booking Terms and Cancellation. We offer 80% refund on all private tours if the reservation is cancelled more than 14 days before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 14 days of the scheduled tour.
Our Private Tours are available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Upon request we’ll happily arrange your tour in Russian, Chinese, Japanese,
Arabic and Hebrew (at a surcharge).