Price: from €142 per person
Duration: Approximately 13 hours
When: All year on request
Meeting point: Your hotel
On arrival to Krakow, you'll meet your local guide for a 2 hour guided tour of the city. The tour includes Krakow’s old town, and main Market Square, The Dragon Wavel Old City Walls & main gate, Kazimierz, the old Jewish quarter and then walks along the Vltava River. From the Vltava river, you'll then visit the Jewish ghetto from World War II, the ghetto wall, Oscar Schindler's factory and locations from” Schindler`s list”. After your guided tour, your guide will recommend a place for lunch and then you have time to explore the city at your own pace.
*As with all of our private day trips, if you have any special requests or places that interest you more than others, let us know in advance, and we can tailor the tour to suit you.
- Full day trip to Krakow from Vienna.
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Krakow`s beautiful old town, and main Market Square, The Dragon Wavel Castle, Old City walls & main gate, Jewish Cemetery - Kazimierz, the old Jewish quarter of Krakow and a walk along the Vistula river.
- Free time for lunch, or exploring.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport in a luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 2 hour walking tour with local guide
- Gratuities for your driver and guide are not included but welcomed
- Food and drinks
Terms & Additional Info
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; we take no responsibility for
unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Booking Terms and Cancellation. We offer 80% refund on all private tours if the reservation is cancelled more than 14 days before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 14 days of the scheduled tour.
Our private tours are available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
Upon request we'll happily arrange your tour in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Hebrew (at a surcharge).