Price: from €135 per person
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
When: All year on request
Meeting point: Your hotel
On an in-depth and enlightening city tour, you'll visit Prague Castle, the old streets of the Bohemian kings and the largest royal Palace in Europe. From the Castle hill enjoy stunning Mala Strana district. We'll head to the celebrated Charles Bridge, with its airy-tale views of the Prague skyline here you can truly feel the pulse of Old Prague. Your expert guide will then take your to the Old Town, the, medieval center of the city, and bring the dramatic history and legends of this area alive for you as you explore the cobbled streets around the Old Town Square and stroll around the Jewish quarter, once the largest ghetto in Europe. On our way out of the city, you'll see Wenceslas Square, the site of the Velvet Revolution that ended 45 years of Communist rule.
*With our private day trip to Prague from Vienna, if you have special requests or places that interest you more than others, let us know in advance, and we can create an itinerary to suit you.
Day Trip to Prague from Vienna Highlights
- Full-day trip from Vienna to Prague
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Prague including Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old town Square, Wenceslas Square, the old Jewish quarter and many more.
- Free time for lunch, shopping or exploring
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport in a luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 2 hour walking tour of Prague with local guide
- Gratuities for your driver and guide are not included but welcomed
- Food and drinks
Terms & Additional Info
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; we take no responsibility for
unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Booking Terms and Cancellation. We offer 80% refund on all private tours if the reservation is cancelled more than 14 days before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 14 days of the scheduled tour.
Our private tours are available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
Upon request we'll happily arrange your tour in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Hebrew (at a surcharge).