Price: €215 per tour/guide
Duration: 2 hours
Start time: Flexible
Season: All year (on request)
Meeting point: *Your Hotel
An informative all-in-one-walk covering all the best sights and stories.
This all-in-one private walking tour of Vienna, offers a complete overview of Vienna’s historical Old Town, including: the Hofburg Imperial Palace, the impressive center of power of the Habsburg family… and Heroes’ Square where Hitler made his infamous “Anschluss” speech to the Austrians in 1938. You’ll visit the hidden Minoriten Church with its remarkable mosaic copy of Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper,” and of course St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the unchallenged gothic masterpiece in the very heart of the city. Your guide will offer a wide range of stories spanning from Vienna`s medieval, renaissance, WWII, and modern day Vienna on this entertaining & interactive walk exposing Vienna`s best kept secrets.
Choose from our classic private walk, designed for the first time visitor to Vienna, or you can send us any special interests you might have and we will create a custom itinerary, just for you.
Advantages of a private tour:
– Maximum flexibility to ensure the tour is guided at your own pace
– Your own personal tour guide to ensure you don’t miss a thing and no waiting around
– Customised itinerary tailored to your special interests
– Choose your own start time and start place
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Hofburg Imperial Palace
- Opera House, Albertina
- Monument against war and fascism
- City Hall, Parliament
- Heroes Square
- Overview of Vienna`s fascinating History and Culture
- See the stunning St. Stephen’s Cathedral
- Detailed stories of WWII and Hitler’s time in Vienna
- and many more sights and stories…
Tour Meeting Point
Your Hotel if located within walking distance of Vienna`s old town.
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Additional hours: €65 for each additional hour
- Language option: Our Private Tours are available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian. Upon request we’ll happily arrange your tour in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Hebrew (at a surcharge).
- Tours cancelled within within 14 days of the tour date there is a 50% cancellation fee
- Tours cancelled within 7 days of the tour date there is a 100% cancellation fee