Price: Adults €29 | Students €26
Duration: 2 hour walk + 1 hour dinner (Approximate)
Start time: 6:00pm
When: Every 2nd day from May 1 to Sep 2
Prices include local taxes. Students up to 26 years must show a valid Student ID card. Children up to 12 years €15. Infant (0-3) years free
Fun and interactive Vienna evening tour with traditional 2 x course Viennese dinner.
As the crowds start to thin and the hot summer day cools down, the evening is the most enchanting hour to stroll through Vienna’s oldest district. Leading you through the main attractions and the majestic architecture of centuries old Vienna, our guide will introduce you to the city and entertain you with informative facts and anecdotes of Vienna’s history. You’ll get to hear of the city’s secrets from medieval times to the renaissance and from World War II until today.
Beginning at Naschmarkt, this tour leads you to the Vienna State Opera, Albertinaplatz, Spanish riding school – Home of the Lipizzaner horses, Michaelerplatz, Hofburg Imperial Palace – the impressive centre of power of the Habsburg Empire – as well as Heroes’ Square where Hitler gave his infamous “Anschluss” speech in 1938. You’ll get to walk along the famous Graben, passing by St. Peters Church, Plague column, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral – the unchallenged gothic masterpiece, for which Vienna is renowned. The tour concludes with a Viennese dinner in a quaint, local restaurant, for your chance to indulge in a traditional 2 x course meal, the perfect way to complete your evening, giving you the first hand, traditional Viennese experience.
Vienna Evening Walking Tour Highlights
- Walk through the historical centre, medieval side streets and beautiful squares
- Visit the stunning St. Stephan’s Cathedral
- Stroll through lanes of the centuries-old city
- Detailed stories about Vienna’s culture and history including WWII, Hitler’s power of Vienna, the Habsburg Empire, and many more secrets.
- 2 x course Dinner in a traditional Viennese restaurant
Tour meeting Point
Bösendorferstr. 5, 1010 Vienna.
Nearest underground: Karlsplatz (U4, U2 and U1).
- Main meal with dessert(drinks not included)
- 2 hour guided walk with local licensed guide
Enjoy a choice of the following:
- Option 1. Wiener Schnitzel pork: Thinly sliced pork, breaded and deep fried, served with fries
- Option 2. Wiener Schnitzel chicken: Thinly sliced chicken, breaded and deep fried, served with fries
- Option 3. Gulasch beef: Traditional beef Gulasch with gnocci
- Option 4. Käsespätzle vegetarian: Cheese noodle casserole, garnished with caramelised onions
- Starter for all options: Bread with Austrian spread
- Dessert for all options: Apple strudel with whipped cream
Special meal requests also available on request. Please email for options.
- Every second day from May 1 to October 31
- Tour Start time: 6:00pm
Terms & additional info
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; we take no responsibility for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Tours can be cancelled up to 72 hours before the scheduled tour date. Tours cancelled within 3 days of the scheduled travel date incur 100% cancellation fee. No show or non-participation is considered non-refundable for any reason