Price*: Adults €14 | Students €12
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Start time: 6:00pm
When: Every 2nd day from May 1 to Sep 2
*Conditions: Prices include local taxes. Students up to 26 years must show a valid Student ID card. Children up to 12 years €6. Infant (0-3) years free
Our Vienna evening walking tour is the perfect introductory sightseeing tour. Discover Vienna`s historical old town when with less crowded streets and the hot summer day cools down, the evening is the most charming hour to walk through Vienna’s oldest district.
Leading you through the main attractions and the grand architecture of centuries old Vienna, our guide will introduce you to the city and entertain you with informative facts and anecdotes of Vienna’s history. You’ll get to hear of the city’s secrets from medieval times to the renaissance and from World War II until today.
Beginning at Naschmarkt, this tour leads you to the Vienna State Opera, Albertinaplatz, Spanish riding school – Home of the Lipizzaner horses, Michaelerplatz, Hofburg Imperial Palace – the impressive centre of power of the Habsburg Empire – as well as Heroes’ Square where Hitler gave his infamous “Anschluss” speech in 1938. You’ll get to walk along the famous Graben, passing by St. Peters Church, Plague column, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral – the unchallenged gothic masterpiece, for which Vienna is renowned.
Vienna Evening Walking Tour Highlights
- Walk through the historical centre, medieval side streets and beautiful squares
- See the stunning St. Stephan’s Cathedral
- Stroll through lanes of the centuries-old city
- Detailed stories about Vienna’s culture and history including WWII, Hitler’s power of Vienna, the Habsburg Empire, and many more secrets.
Tour Meeting Point
Meeting point: Bösendorferstr. 5, 1010 Vienna. Nearest subway station
Karlsplatz (U4, U2 and U1).
- 2 hour guided walk with local licensed guide
What to bring
- Camera (don’t forget to charge your battery!)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Every second day from May 1st to October 31st
- Start time: 6:00pm
- Tour operates in all weather conditions; we take no responsibility for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Tours can be cancelled up to 72 hours before the scheduled tour date. Tours cancelled within 3 days of the scheduled travel date incur 100% cancellation fee. No show or non-participation is considered non-refundable for any reason.
Terms & Additional Info